Thursday, August 23, 2012

HOW DO YOU SLEEP?

I checked the headlines again when I bought a piece of gum in that little store by the road.
A well-deserved hysteria over Sec. Robredo's death.
No signs of you.


Bumatay was filled with commuters today,
making it hard for me to catch a sogo-route jeep that wouldn't let me
hang my butt out in mid-air.
Same fare, same mode of transportation, different levels of comfortability.
Anything to be a stereotype.

I fell asleep minutes after 11 last night. I consider that an achievement.
I celebrated with a banana and 3 pieces of chocolate chip cookie this morning.

Not minding that I was 47 minutes late.

Becoming fond of this site www.scribophile.com.
their free trial version let you post your work (either poems, essays, stories etc)
and get critiqued. very courteous but intuitive members too.

if you're trying to be a serious writer, it wouldn't hurt if you let good writers tell you
that your style is full of sh*t.

My band's new song "Take my Chances" (tentatively titled) is constantly playing in my head.
I talked to the subject of that song last night. Her affection is nowhere to be found.

So much for change.

No comments:

Post a Comment