Wednesday, January 16, 2013

the sentencing of faith


How do you gauge one's credibility : by the number of promises fulfilled or number of mistakes repeated?


My mom promising me a G.I. Joe and WWF action figure and leaving that promise to rot in dust never left my childhood memory. Heck, I can still remember how I envy my cousin for having a complete set and I have to settle with her own version of "remarkable" toys that I should be playing with. That leaves a mark, you know.

A lover giving you assurance to change for the better and not considering how you feel a day after is plain deception. Like trusting a blank wall to spew colors.

Both hurts real bad.

Mistakes are learned, not repeated. 

And there will be special instances that a jury vote or senate hearing debate is needed for those various occasions that should be in the exemption list.

or better, there should always a plan B.
It's difficult to create an ideal situation that all is given equal attention
So you adjust. We adjust.

The important thing is you have given your child or partner the "priority" thought. and it goes hand in hand with a verb : express.

To compliment, to please; to give; to sacrifice; to be there : this should all be automatic. For a prize of one toothy smile.

You can't expect anyone to read you. but there is such thing as obligation.
and obligation is sweeter when done out of initiative.

Psychologists do not read mind,  but they read patterns.

and these patterns I kept seeing are not recipes of future happiness.

but of internal combustion.



nakakapagod na tumanggap ng sorry.

No comments:

Post a Comment