Sunday, October 2, 2022

FEB 25 2021

 Saw this post today and wondered how I didn't get to post this. 

---------------‐-------------------------‐---‐----------------‐---

I've been practicing forgiviness

for things worth forgetting,

And I am failing most of the time.


These triggers, when it is pushed into you like a noose on your neck, they paralyze your soul. And the funny thing is I am highly functional for anyone to suspect that there is a deep dark void that consumes me every other day. 

See what I did there? 

I am even ashamed to admit the routinary hell I have been in.

I am getting better. I like to think so.

I have been trying to live on my own and accept my self worth more. The trick is not taking everything seriously.

Yes it is a trick. I am tricking myself. I am reminding myself now it is a trick.


Be functional, Ahmad.

You are doing fine.

You are worth loving.

You will be ok. 

No comments:

Post a Comment