Thursday, December 29, 2022

Iriga 2022

 5 a.m.

Woke up after less than 2 hours of sleep because of a suicide dream.


Kids are on the top bed in my old room in iriga. I lie in my thin solo bed on the floor.


Had a milo and ful medammes with bread.


Cried over a prayer through a Bible app.


I am trying to be conscious and be more present with my kids. I haven't been messaging anyone, even ignoring long convos with friends.


 I notice that I am now a little off...not used to touchiness, which I need to initiate. The kids need hugs. I need hugs. 

I also need to talk to Art more than just laugh over silly jokes (but I hope those laughters will create fond memories).

I hope Dylan also feel that I care a lot about her thoughts even if I playfully debate her over scenarios.


I want to be happy. 

Hope I am doing the right thing.


I want to be remembered 

not only for songs, 

but for little moments of joy. 



No comments:

Post a Comment