Thursday, October 4, 2012

fun facts about llamas




There is no such thing in life as normal
                                                                Morrissey



I always theorized that everyone has their own disorder, may it be a perversion or personality disorder. There should be no shame in admitting it. That thin line between sanity and insanity – just one surprise push and voila, your world crumbles like a two day-old cookie.

No one should have the audacity to claim that they are normal. Instead, own what makes you a statistic and know how to tame the urges to avoid adding dysfunction to your social environment

                                                                               **********

Masturbation is a sign of anxiety. Too much masturbation is a sign of too much anxiety. I feel I need a new hobby.

                                                                               ***********

I have been procrastinating these past few weeks. Papers for my MA are piling up. I am uninspired. Two factors that can trigger endorphin rush is good music and sex. I have not been getting both. My bro already moved in with his girlfriend so unfortunately for me, he brought the computer and his diligent downloading skills with him. 

I have not been with someone that turns me on instantly like a firefly’s butt. 

My band mates have been engrossed with their own lives, booking themselves flights and bus rides to anywhere but here. I guess everyone needs an escape. I envy their drive. I want to be here. But I want to escape.

                                                                               ***********

Foster the People this Saturday. One reason to dance the blues away.

                                                                               ***********

I watched that new flick 5-year engagement that features Emily Blunt and Jason Segel. Another Judd Apatow-produced romanticism. 

An ex-girlfriend recommended it. A few weeks and numerous debates about commitment after that recommendation, she unfriended me on facebook and decided I am a villain. She never knew I was considering going back to her even though I am not sure if I'm ready. I know that is unfair but I have been thinking of really giving this boyfriend part a shot. And she, well I know she will be worth it. But as always, hesitations are always my favorite dish.

In the movie, Jason Segel got proposed to and won the girl after 5 years of dilemmas and turmoils. It seemed fate can be clumsy and indecisive at times.

Now I know what that girly anthem “Miss You Love” by Silverchair meant.

                                                                                 ***********

I will spit on anyone’s face who thinks positive thinking is the only way to go. As if it’s easy when you are in a job that doesn't make you grow, and you can’t quit ‘coz you need to put some crumbs on the table – and there is emphasis on crumbs. This is reality. When you are doing everything you can to breathe properly, you sometimes need to wait for the wheel to turn so you can be “up” again.

                                                                                   ***********

I like llamas. But I’ll settle for a dog who doesn't salivate that much.

                                                                                   ***********

I dreamt of this office crush last night. We had a lusty rendezvous for a night and she denied any inkling with me to her friends after that unexpected encounter. I was drinking with her friends/traitors as her boyfriend and a gang of 20 await outside the bar to rearrange my face. 

Way to go, brain. Rub it in.

No comments:

Post a Comment