Monday, October 8, 2012

HOMO LOMO (my Anawangin experience in static)


My first Holga experience is a failure. 

10 out of 36 shots got developed.
or at least are readable and not covered with this white light thing. 
I like to consider that baby Jesus is maybe giving me a sign or something through the film lens, but screw it.
Lou Reed is more probable.

It doesn't kill my drive to shoot aimlessly again though. I might capture a real moment, who knows.

So let just call this post my own Warhol phase.

I am defining the world with my own version of hues. I am an artist
and what you see here is another window to my soul.

hope I sold that well.














1 comment:

  1. Hi, Ahmad! Love your pics! Me and my friends were at Nagsasa Cove last weekend and we just had a great time! It's basically near Anawangin as well.

    I'm so glad we purchased the Nagsasa Cove Package from Gone Wild Campers! :)

    ReplyDelete